Frequently Asked Questions
Can I return product after delivery?
Can I return rotten product?
- NO, goods sold are not returnable. Makana Market is into fresh produce and kept under proper, safe, hygienic conditions; thus, we sell only fresh produce.
- However, we strongly advise that the customer should inspect the product on delivery together with our dispatch officer before the officer leaves
How long will it take for me to receive my order?
- You will receive your order within 24 hours based on our delivery schedule
- We also advise making orders as early as possible to avoid delays.
What must I do if I do not receive my order?
- Call our customer care hotline for assistances..
- +233302555584 / +233242372779
- If you open it in the presence of the dispatch, the dispatch officer will record it and return it while your correct order is processed and shipped to you.
- If you open it in the absence of the dispatch, then you cannot return it, but you can inform us to improve our packaging and dispatch operations.
- If, by observing the packaging, you suspect that it is not what you ordered, then you do not have to open it. Leave it untouched and call our customer care centre for the correct order to be delivered.
Currently, our shipment is limited to Greater Accra and its environs
You will receive a tracking number after you have placed your order which you can use to track your order.
Visit https://makanamarket.com or download on the App Store or google play store and follow the steps
- You will select the item you wish to buy
- Click on the ‘’proceed to check out’’ button to place your order.
- You will be prompted to sign in if you have already registered; else you will be redirected to register before you proceed to make payment.
- Click on the ‘’proceed to make payment’’ button and select your preferred payment method
- Or call +233302555584 / +233242372779
MAKANAPAY is our electronic payment card that MAKANA MARKET customers can use to shop at MAKANA MARKET
It works just like the normal debit or credit card. You will be given an account number which you will use for payment.