MAKANA MARKET is a subsidiary of MAKANA ASP GROUP which owns and operates the https://www.makanamarket.com website. The website is a service by Wenotek Limited. This policy on privacy explains how we collect, use, and disclose or share the personal information customers provide as a result of using our service and other decisions you make concerning the information.
Data or Information Collection And Use
Different forms of data or information may be collected from a customer for the purpose of using it to understand and improving the service we provide.
Types of Data We Collect
There is no need for a customer to provide us with any data or information before you can use our service. It only becomes necessary to submit your data when you decide to buy and pay for a product, send feedback, share comments etc. The data that you will be asked to provide are Personal Identifiable Information which may include but not limited to the following:
- Electronic Mail Address (Email Address)
- First name, last name, middle name and titles (if any)
- Telephone number
- Residential information, state or country, province, ZIP/Postal code, city
- Cookies and usage data
The usage of data by customer is related to the following:
- What type of browser is used to access the services we provide.
- The version of the browser.
- The kind of computer.
- The Network information which includes TCP/IP Address.
- The time and date that our site is visited.
- Pages that users visit, the amount of time and the items that the customer buy.
- And any other information that can be used to identify customers as they use our service.
- Session Cookies. This type of cookies is used to operate our service
- Preference Cookies. Our system uses this to remember users preferences to make their browsing enjoyable.
- Security Cookies. This type of cookies is used for ensuring security.
Use of Data
The “https://www.makanamarket.com” uses the data we gather from our users in many ways including the following:
- To make available to our cherished customers information that is useful to them
- To communicate with customers about our services.
- To create an environment that offers users the opportunity to use our interactive functionalities of our service anytime they decide.
- To enable us to give you quality customer care and support service.
- To track how our services are used and improve on it.
- To get in touch with our users.
- To address issues that may arise as you use our service.
The MAKANA MARKET may also give out your Personal Data within the excellent faith belief that such movement is necessary to:
- To follow a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of MAKANA MARKET AND ASP GROUP.
- To prevent or investigate any wrongdoing related to the Service.
- To secure the personal protection of customers of the Service or the public.
- To guard against criminal liability.
Security Of Data
The protection of users information is of paramount importance to us; however, it must be noted that no one can guarantee 100% security assurance of data transmitted or stored on the internet. Nevertheless, we shall do our utmost best secure users data but we might be able to vouch for total security.
Third-party agencies (“Service Providers”) may be used to deliver services to users on our behalf to carry out Service or to help us in analysing how our Service is used. These third-parties shall have permission to use your Personal Data just to carry out specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to reveal or use it for any other purpose.
Third-party Service Providers may be engaged to monitor and analyse how users use our service.
It is a web analytics service provided by Google to track and report website traffic. The service makes use of the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. The data that is obtained is shared with other Google services. The data collected may be contextualised and personalise ads on its advertising network.
Links To Other Websites
Child Online Protection (COP) Privacy
Our Service does not address persons under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly accumulate personally identifiable records from absolutely everyone beneath the age of 18. If you’re a caretaker or parent and you’re aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we come to be aware that we have collected Personal Data from kids without verification of parental consent, we take steps to cast off that records from our servers.
For further clarification contact us:
- By Email.
- By going to this page on the website:
- By telephone number: